My experience on my daily works... helping others ease each other

Friday, December 9, 2011

SPIE.org : SPIE Newsroom : Unconditionally secure relativistic quantum key distribution protocol

SPIE.org : SPIE Newsroom : Unconditionally secure relativistic quantum key distribution protocol

Yang and Zhuang shares a new technique making full use of QKD with some adjustment for efficiency.

It seem perfect to defend from eavesdropper or man-in-the-middle attack. But QKD is defensely against one type of attacks. The strongest link is also the weakest link. There are some flaw in current QKD implementation and I wish to share this once I completed my studies :)
Share:

0 comments:

About Me

Somewhere, Selangor, Malaysia
An IT by profession, a beginner in photography

Blog Archive

Blogger templates