My experience on my daily works... helping others ease each other

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Slide for IAS 2011 - Draft Completed

Completed my slide presentation which scheduled to be presented in IAS 2011 @ UTeM, Melaka on 6th December 2011. If you are nearby, please do stop by to see my presentation or we can have a chit-chat session after that. :)

By the way, this time around, I'm going there as UiTM student and will be presenting as UiTM student's since it is much related to my study rather than my work. I'll be sharing the slide and the papers link once I get the link ready :). Meanwhile, if you are interested to view my publications, just click on List of IPs and Publication tab or here.
Share:

3 comments:

Lutfi said...

Salam bro, dah lama dah tunggu ni...slide tak keluar. TY.

masteramuk said...

Sorry brother... here the link to the presentation slide ...
http://www.4shared.com/file/60QzybJg/IAS_Presentdraft2.html

For complete paper, I'm still waiting IEEE to upload the file..

Lutfi said...

Many thanks Haszeli. All the best for 2012.

About Me

Somewhere, Selangor, Malaysia
An IT by profession, a beginner in photography

Blog Archive

Blogger templates