My experience on my daily works... helping others ease each other

Friday, November 12, 2010

Looking for tool to derive AST from Source Code

I'm looking for a program (or source code written either using java or C language) which be able to take source-code (single or multiple file) and establish AST (abstract syntax tree), PDG (Program Dependency Graph), and CFG (Control Flow Graph).

I've been searching quite sometime but has yet to found any. Most of the tool I found take executable or binary files likes CodeSonar/x86 and IDAPro which does not suite my research.

If any of you know about it, please share the information with me.

Really thankful for all help given :)
Share:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right that CodeSurfer/x86 does work on executables, but the regular CodeSurfer/C works on source code. It does create ASTs, CFGs and PDGs as you require.

See www.grammatech.com for more.

Best regards,

Paul Anderson, GrammaTech. Inc.

masteramuk said...

I see. Thanks for the information.
I'll try it out.

About Me

Somewhere, Selangor, Malaysia
An IT by profession, a beginner in photography

Blog Archive

Blogger templates