My experience on my daily works... helping others ease each other

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bing Bar Causing IE failed to close

I did install Microsoft bing bar to allow me to access Microsoft search capability and others tools in IE. It works fine for quite sometimes. However, last few days, I was unable to close the IE. I did end the process at Task Manager and do lots of things as suggested (check for malware, adware, spyware, etc) but nothing could solve the problem.

Then I found one process running whenever I open up IE. It is the bing bar process. When I end the process, disable the bing bar, my IE no longer have issue to close it down. I believe there is some loop-holes in the bar being utilized to compromise the computer.

So, if any of you had the same problem (unable to terminate IE), remove your bing bar and it should work again.
Share:

0 comments:

About Me

Somewhere, Selangor, Malaysia
An IT by profession, a beginner in photography

Blog Archive

Blogger templates