My experience on my daily works... helping others ease each other

Thursday, January 23, 2014

New things come in - APIGEE, BIZTALK and WEBAPI

Today, new things come and my knowledge is added. Maybe I'm meant not to be a MASTER, but rather Jack of all threads....

I just learn about Microsoft BizTalk and how it works.. Although I don't really go deep into it, but when times needed, I'm pretty sure that I can do BizTalk.


Another knowledge added to my BOK (body of knowledge) is API using APIGEE and WEBAPI. It is a different perspective and game but it actually refers to one things... SIMPLIFIED development and bring the USER into the development process :).


Cheers and gears up...
Share:

0 comments:

About Me

Somewhere, Selangor, Malaysia
An IT by profession, a beginner in photography

Blog Archive

Blogger templates