My experience on my daily works... helping others ease each other

Monday, September 16, 2019

Securing eWallet and eTicket Apps

Last year, I was requested to do a research on Blockchain and looking for ways to implement it here. At that time, due to limited resources, I just spend a few days to do the research and thought of a few applications based on the Blockchain.

Two of them are eWallet and eTicket. Out of many, I found Aventus is one of the key company doing it. Today, they have released another feature of their product. Check it out here.

Of course, the implementation of it won't be easy. Unless you do understand how blockchain works.
Check it out at CNET to get a brief on how it works.

Image result for blockchain

Share:

0 comments:

About Me

Somewhere, Selangor, Malaysia
An IT by profession, a beginner in photography

Blog Archive

Blogger templates