My experience on my daily works... helping others ease each other

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MIR Labs membership

Alhamdulillah, today I was accepted as part of MIR Labs community which focusing on R&D in various area. This is an opportunity for me to create a good relationship and networking with many experts from various research area thus allowed us sharing knowledge and experience for better world.

As of now, I'm part of 2 interesting and excellent organization. The first one is Internet Society (ISOC) which I joined and accepted as members on middle of 2011. MIR Labs is the second organization. On top of this, I'm already a certified EC-SP and EC-CEH since 2009. With this two membership and certification, and more in the future, I hope that I will be able to contributes back and gain more knowledge and experience.

In the future, I'm planning to be part of OSS community group and Software Development too.

You can view my profile on both organization (and you can join me too) at:

  1. My Profile at ISOC
  2. My Profile at MIR Labs
Share:

0 comments:

About Me

Somewhere, Selangor, Malaysia
An IT by profession, a beginner in photography

Blog Archive

Blogger templates