My experience on my daily works... helping others ease each other

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Auto-format for references/bibliography using plugin

Some of use may have found the solutions but most of us are still using the old-fashion ways in doing references or bibliography section while writing a technical papers, journal, etc.

Me too facing the same problems when trying to add, edit, or formatting according to certain standards or rules required by journal or conferences which I'm submitting my writing (paper for publications). However, that is no longer a burden to me.

So guys, take a look here or at Microsoft BibWord. You will definitely love it :) ... Enjoy the work of others whom willing to help you guys and by the way, don't forget to give credits to them too :)

Share:

0 comments:

About Me

Somewhere, Selangor, Malaysia
An IT by profession, a beginner in photography

Blog Archive

Blogger templates