My experience on my daily works... helping others ease each other

Sunday, November 13, 2016

ActiveDS.DLL is missing or corrupt

I was updating my outlook when I got the message "ActiveDS.dll is missing" and my outlook keep on restarting. Reading many solutions through google search but it took me some time till I found the simplest solution at this site (which also listed many ways to solve the problem).

http://www.dllmissing.com/fix-missing-or-not-found-activeds.dll-errors-1886

but the most easier was -> just open your command prompt and run this command 'sfc /scannow' and it should do the rest.. and you will get to see the following process..


And is should be ok after that. Else, just follow the link and try all solutions there.
Share:

0 comments:

About Me

Somewhere, Selangor, Malaysia
An IT by profession, a beginner in photography

Blog Archive

Blogger templates